Eric Kolelas is an actor.
He graduated in 2008 from the University of West London with a 1st class degree in Film. After a few months of working as a set runner, he was offered a role in a TV commercial and subsequently decided to pursue acting.
Eric went on to study acting at the New York Conservatory of Dramatic Arts (New York, USA), the Actors Temple (London, UK.) and more recently at the Identity School of Acting (London, UK).
He has since worked as an actor for T.V. shows such as BBC's Holby City, and Panorama. But also on films such as the Iris Prize Winner Mosa, Five Thirteen or Sparrow...
Eric also regularly works for National Film & Television School on various test shoots.
Eric still makes use of his filmmaking skills and talents and creates his own short films, which he writes and directs, as well as acting in.
His directing efforts have gone on to screen at many international short film festivals, like the London Short Film Festival (UK), Black Harvest Film Festival (USA) and the BAFTA qualifying Aesthetica Short Film Festival to mention a few...
- Directors Notes - Interview: Eric Kolelas Finds Tenderness at the End of the World...
- Spotlight - Interview: Fifty Pence
- Aesthetica - Interview
- Female First Magazine - Interview: Eric Kolelas Discusses New Film Hold
- Nouse - Feature: Gambling on a Fifty Pence stake...
- NU People Magazine- Feature: Director's Cut with Eric Kolelas